- Once you book the tour, we shall assist you in the visa formalities .However granting or rejecting visas is the sole prerogative of the concerned Embassy.
- You have to submit the visa file with relevant documents within specified time.Embassy may ask passengers to attend for a personal interview or for collecting biometrix-fingerprints,iris scanning,photographs etc.
Embassy may ask for any number of documents till they are satisfied.
Time taken for granting visa given on the embassy website is just a general indicative time,it may take longer period depending on the case.
It is best to visit the official website of the concerned embassy to get accurate and first hand information on the documents required,time taken,procedure,address etc.
Overseas Travel insurance is a complete single trip cover for a person on a holiday trip abroad. It generally covers for loss/delay of checked-in baggage, loss of passport etc. and also medical expenses during overseas stay. Overseas insurance is mandatory for schengen visa and we recommend it.Travel insurance is generally taken for the travel period only or as per the itinerary .Age 70 yrs & above will have to give their medical reports & will be charged extra as per the premium mentioned in on your travel insurance.
The passport is your only proof of identification abroad. Safeguard it! If lost or stolen, act immediately -
- File FIR at the police station of that destination.
- Visit and inform the Indian Embassy of that country.
Depending on the country where the passport is lost, expenses will be INR 25,000- 50000. The Tour Manager cannot stay back with you for any procedures as he is bound to complete the tour with the group. With proper care, you won't lose either your passport or peace of mind!
Things To Carry
Passport & photocopies ,insurance policy, toiletries, sun screen lotion(SPF 30+), sunglasses, reading glasses, umbrella, woolens as per temperature of the respective countries, cold cream, medicines if any with doctor's prescription, handy cam, camera (Preferably digital), extra batteries (they are expensive abroad, so buy local), calculator, Sea sickness tablets,converter plugs,mobile phone,chargers,extra bags,locks,snacks,
Sports/ formal shoes for Casino. Other comfortable footwear.
Beach sandals if visiting a beach.
- (a) Please do not keep any money or valuables in your check in luggage.Money and valuables should be kept carefully with you on person or in your hand baggage.
- (b) Allowance per person: For full service carriers -check-in luggage- 20 kg & Handbag- 5 kg. For comfort, we suggest you carry light luggage in a strolley as there is no porterage included on all the tours and heavy luggage would cause you great inconvenience while on the tour.
- (c) For all transportation including airlines only 1 piece of check in baggage is allowed.
- (d) Articles not allowed in Cabin Luggage (Hand Bag)
- Toothpaste, Hair Oil / Gel / Cream / Shampoo etc., Hair Dryer, Cream/Razor/After Shave Lotion, Cosmetics ,Liquors, Perfumes/liquid lipsticks / Body sprays, batteries, Tissues/Baby Napkins, liquids including water, medicines without doctors prescription etc.
On the day of Departure
Please be at the airport, 3 hours before the scheduled departure time with your passport, travel documents and baggage.
For security reasons, airlines don't allow group check- in. Each family member has to check-in individually.
The airport formalities are
Enter airline departure terminal Enter inside security screening check-in at respective airline counter (Cargo bags check in, collect tags for hand baggage , boarding pass, passport & immigration form) fill immigration form immigration procedure custom declaration if any proceed to departure gate & wait in the departure lounge board flight on announcement.
In flight Services
- Flight seats are generally preallotted by airlines & Jagadish Tours doesn't have any control. You can request the airline at time of check in.
- All in-flight services, such as meals, audio-video entertainment, etc. are provided as set by the respective airline.
- It is advisable to carry a sweater if you cannot bear in flight low temperature.
- Drink sufficient water on board.
- Fill the disembarkation form.
- Before leaving the aircraft, ensure you have your belongings like passport, hand bag, mobile, etc.
- Proceed to arrival / immigration/baggage collection area.
- Wait in queue for immigration with passport & completed disembarkation form.
- Show documents to the immigration authority and answer queries politely.
- After immigration, proceed to baggage collection belt to collect your baggage
Exit the airport
through the green channel if you do not have anything to declare.
Follow meet and greet representative to the coach/car & load your baggage with the help of coach/car driver.
Set your watches according to the local time of the destination.
- Please ensure your presence at the coach departure time to avoid delaying if you are travelling in the group or on SIC Seat In Coach / FIT -Individual Travel.
- Coach drivers are often called Coach Captain & we request you to be polite to him/her.
- Always occupy your allotted seat only and not that of a tour leader, front row vacant seats or any other guest seat.
- Kindly note that Smoking / eatables/eating are/is not allowed in coach.
- Generally there are standard 30/35/40/45/50 seater coaches with reclinable seats , Comfort stops are made at intervals of 2 - 3 hrs.
Stay & Safety precautions -
If travelling in a group- Rooms are generally pre-allotted by the hotel management. Tour leader distributes the rooms (keys) on arrival, in the hotel lobby. He will also inform you about his room number so that it is easy to contact him in any emergency.Or if you are travelling individually,you have to check in by yourself by showing your passport,hotel confirmation voucher. Hotels will also ask you for a credit card blocking or a security deposit-that is refundable if nothing extra has been consumed apart from what has been included.
- Identify & tag your baggage with the room number. You need to take your luggage to your rooms on your own. At a few places, Bell boys get your larger bags to your room. Please follow tour leader's instructions for the same.
- Rooms generally have a mini bar, television with few pay channels, bath tub/shower etc which are charged and payable.
- Kindly note that before departure from the hotel, you have to settle your room bills for items consumed from the mini-bar, pay TV channels used, any damage to hotel property caused by you, pilferages, if any and for any hotel services used that is not mentioned in your itinerary.
- Keep your money, passport and other valuables in room or in safety lockers. Avoid keeping them in your bags. Reset and remember your safety locker code as arranging for duplicate key costs $50 to $300 or more sometimes.
- We strongly recommend you not to carry valuables on tour.
- Many hotels allow free use of gymnasium & swimming pool. Please be suitably attired. Remember that grooming and behavior influences people's general perception of
- Similarly, night gowns/dresses are not allowed in the dining area, reception area or any group gathering. Please wear proper casual or semi formal attire at all times.
- Avoid currency exchange at the hotel as generally the rates are higher. Exchange at banks and foreign exchange counters.
- Tour leader will always inform you about morning alarms, breakfast time, breakfast hall, departure time etc. Please follow his instructions to avoid confusion & group delay. In case you are travelling individually-you have to wake up on your own and be ready as per the time instructed in the itinerary and the local coordinating tour guide/escort.
- If you take any hotel items outside, like beach towels please remember to return the same or you will be charged for it.
- Note-If your room-sharing partner cancels due to unavoidable circumstances, then you will have to pay single occupancy charges.
- If you are assigned a room-sharing partner and your relative joins in later, then you'll have to stay on triple-sharing, if your partner cannot be paired with someone else for room sharing.
- Please take care of your own belongings.
- Shared rooms have a no-smoking policy.
- Any misunderstandings, difference of opinions or incidents like missing items will have to be sorted/ settled by you. The tour leader will not interfere in the same.
- There is no system of providing drinking water in the rooms . Normal tap water is safe for drinking all over Europe and Singapore.
Please read the itinerary to know your meal plan and inclusions.
Any missed sightseeing due to delay and unforeseen circumstances like rain etc will not be refunded.Coaches/Cars will not wait beyond the specified time in itinerary.
As per Indian custom's rules, duty free allowance per person is INR 25000 & each traveler can carry one lap top, 2 Ltrs. liquor & 200 cigarettes. If the traveler crosses the above limit of Duty free purchase, he/ she will have to pay the applicable duty on arrival at Indian Airport.
Guest can carry 2000 USD in cash, 8000 USD in TC's & 5000 INR.
They are some of the most senior and experienced hands in the business . All hail from India.
Terms and Conditions:
- For all prices, schemes and offers, conditons apply
- Offer valid for limited tours, limited seats and for limited period only. All tours mentioned are Ex-Bangalore. Jagadish Tours reserves the right to amend/ alter/withdraw the scheme/offer at any point of time without prior notice.
- Tour Prices are different for different regions & discounted prices are funded from promotional budget of Jagadish Tours.